I arrived slightly earlier and anticipated eagerly with empty wine glasses placed neatly in front of me hoping to enhance my appreciation for drinking wine:
We tasted them in the order of right to left.
- The first one on the right was a white wine named Monte de Peceguina 'Branco' from Alentejo, Portugal.
- The next white wine is my favorite among all - the Arthur Metz Pinot Gris from Alsace, France.
- The rosé wine is also Monte de Peceguina
- Finca Las Moras, 'Pacha Mama' Organic Malbec red wine from Mendoza, Argentina
- From South Australia, De Bortoli 'Family Selection' Cabernet-Merlot red wine and
- Monte de Peceguina 'Tinto'.
When the session started, after a short introduction, David Stephan, the sommelier of Wine Talk guides us along with his hand picked selection of wines:
In Malaysia, there are many people who are interested in drinking wine but seldom explore out of what they know hence the limited few.
Wine Talk takes it's Wine Explorers onto a Wine Journey of carefully hand-picked and pre-selected wines for them to try out which can be a case of red wine, a case of white wine, a mixture of both red & white or red, white and rosé wines.
There are no sign-up fees when you register, no cancellation fees and you can pause your subscription and continue later on without any extra charges. In other words, you just pay for what you want and the wine will be delivered to your doorstep in a monthly/bi-monthly fashion depending on your preference.
www.winetalk.com.my or call 1300-88-9788